Vapes are e-cigarette or electronic cigarettes or other vaping devices. They are battery-powered smoking devices. Vapes devices have holders filled with liquid that contains nicotine, chemicals, and flavorings. The liquid is heated which in turn produces a vapor that a person inhales. Vaping is the process of taking a solution and heating it to inhale it into the lungs by use of electronic cigarettes also known as e-cigarettes or other vaping devices.
Is vaping safe?
According to the research vaping is less harmful than smoking a normal cigarette. But it is not safe because the chemicals, flavorings, and nicotine heated in the E-cigarette produce a spray that you inhale which is not good for your health.
Difference between vaping and smoking cigarettes
The difference between the two is that smoking delivers nicotine direct by burning tobacco which easily causes smoking-related illnesses while vaping nicotine is delivered by heating the liquid in a much safer way. Even if vaping is much safe the two share similar health side effects such as damage to the lungs and also increases the risk of cancer in the body.
Is vaping legal?
As of today, there is no law known to prohibit CBD vape uses for anxiety, vaping of e-cigarette at homes, public places, or in public transport therefore vaping is allowed. Please note like smoking cigarette vaping is allowed to people over the age of 18.
Side effects of vaping
The most common effects of vaping anxiety control reported by the researchers and users include; mouth/throat irritations, nausea, cough, weight loss, moods swing, poor performance, and headache which may deteriorate if one continue vaping.
Is vaping addictive?
Yes, vaping may be a good choice for anxiety control but is addictive like smoking. Some of the signs to help know if you are addicted includes
- Strong Craving.
- Difficulty to Concentrate.
Can vape kill?
Like smoking cigarettes, vaping has been linked to some serious lungs illnesses which kill. Some deaths have been linked to vaping products in the world and so vaping is still dangerous as smoking. Inhaling harmful chemicals from vaping products can cause irreversible lungs damage which in turn may cause death.
Is vaping good for anxiety?
CBD vape uses for anxiety produces fewer toxins than cigarettes. Vaping helps to reduce stress and anxiety. The simple process of vaping helps to calm one’s body down. Even if vaping helps to calm anxiety, daily use of vaping is associated with an increased chance of heart attack.
Benefit of vaping
- Control over nicotine intake: Vaping gives you control of nicotine dosage. E-Juice comes in different strengths and there is also nicotine-free vaping.
- Control vapor output: In vaping, you can control how much vapor you are inhaling and exhales. You can adjust the power output.
- Safer than smoking cigarettes: Because there is no burning in vaping, there is no smoke and smoke is what creates tar and carbon monoxide which causes long-term health problems.
- No odors: There is no smell of smoke from vaping and your surrounding will be free from odors. There are flavored vapes that do not smell.
- Access and availability: Today it is easier to find vapor products in vape shops and convenience stores and even gas stations.
- Vaping nowadays is perceived as a youth problem.
- Nicotine misinformation: Nicotine is known as a drug and thus has a terrible reputation.
- Stigma: Vapers face stigma because vaping looks like smoking.
- Many choices: The endless choices presented in the market is overwhelming unlike cigarette where you can choose a brand and light up, vaping have so many choices to choose from.
Now that you understand the pros and cons of smoking and vaping, the choice is yours on which way to go. You should know vaping is not the only choice to combat smoking addiction, even other choices have also pros and cons when you consider any. CBD vape uses for anxiety is advantageous because it offers a smoking-like experience but without combustion which is more harmful to the body and environment. But also note vaping is also not the answer. Vaping in the CBD is safer than smoking.